Friday, May 4, 2012

new blogger & cinco de Mayo nails!

woah! it will take me some time to get use to this new blogger, like facebook, I opted to wait until they "forced" me to update to the new blogger. How is everyone? I had to take a step back, get some rest, and refocus myself. I became sick last month, and my anxiety keeps getting out of control-causing more issues than should ever be necessary. Then we had some family emergencies pop up, nothing extremely serious thank god but we've all been extremely busy. I have missed blogging, and continued to journal privately on my laptop late at night. This weekend we're traveling to Angola, IN to visit my closest friend Karry (read about her amazing, informative blog, Moment of Awe *HERE*for Cinco De Mayo! I am so excited to be baby-free and kicking back with some adults that aren't family. NOT that I don't love family, but y'know, gotta feel "normal" every now & then. ha. Here are my chubby toes with a little design I did yesterday during a break from the oustide HEAT! CAN you believe it? Record highs in MI for this time of year! *whew*
xoxo, Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment