Thursday, June 28, 2012

another month


Admittedly, I'm currently sitting dumbfounded that June is just a few days shy of being done. Over. Where did the time go? We've had a jam-packed month. Took Sammy to his first zoo trip, visited my brother, ton's of V.A appointments & paperwork, starting the process of getting a home... the list is endless! July looks to be even busier. All our weekends are taken with at least 1 event, and during the week I'll be trying to catch up on school since the first week it is closed.

June was also extremely hard. We had to put down my oldest dog, Hershey. She was a 12year old Chocolate Lab. She ended up getting an infected uterus. It was a hard choice to make, and has definitely shed some light on a lot of things for me.

Next week is our 4th anniversary! I'm so excited for my secretive plans that I have. I can give one clue... I like to keep to the "traditional" lists of gift-giving for marriage. You can view this list from The Dating Diva's Blog Post: HERE (SPECIAL MILESTONES). 4th year that I'm doing is: Fruit, Flowers, along with the linen/silk. ^-^ I've had to get a little creative since my husband isn't a big fruit OR flowers guy. I'm happy with my little idea. Just hope next week will work with me for this! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment