Monday, September 24, 2012

September Horoscope



Ever since I was a little girl, I've been FASCINATED by the stars, how people use them for knowledge, and most of all-HOROSCOPES. Now, I'm not the kind who reads mine everyday and will live word for word by it... I like to ready my monthly or weekly horoscope at the END of it, to see if any of it was true! Though I do have fun giggling with friends over cosmo's steamy horoscopes each month ;)

Since it's the last week of September, I thought I would share my month's horoscope. I'm an Aries, and mighty proud (though my son is also, oh boy). Here is my september overview from www.horoscope.com :

ARIES: This could be a stressful month with Uranus and Pluto in square and Saturn opposite your sign in Libra. There will be tension when dealing with others, and perhaps upsets regarding your career. A Full Moon in Aries on September 29 will further stir things up. You could feel like your world is in turmoil and go through a personal crisis. A New Moon in Virgo on September 15 will help you pay closer attention to managing your stress and taking care of your body. You won't get ill if you can eat healthfully, get plenty of rest, and pace yourself.
 
 The career aspect is spot-on. This was a month of oops&mess ups . I had to call in sick (which I never do and hate to do), I messed up a day and went to the wrong place (I'm a school photographer). Just all-around off my "game." While I realize I'm only human, I had to stop beating myself up about it & just take it day by day.
 
Do you "believe" in horoscopes? What is your sign? How has this month been for you? Let me know in a comment!
 
*I AM NOT PAID BY HOROSCOPE.COM TO SHARE THEIR LINK/SITE. I'VE ALWAYS USED THIS SITE FOR MY READINGS FOR OVER 7 YEARS*

No comments:

Post a Comment