Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall Bike Ride...attempt

 
 
I love lists. Cleaning, grocery, honey-do's, buckets....any sort of list. With all my good intentions they only get half completed, maybe. I still love them all the same. I have a fall "bucket list" this year, and I'm determined to do every single thing on it. One of them was to take Sammy for a bike ride when the fall colors were out.
 
Sunday I geared up, put the bike in my mini van, packed some drinks, and we took off for a park close by. We laughed at the ducks, got his helmet on and strapped into the seat, took off......for about a foot. Were were thumping along at a very uneven pace. My front wheel had become deflated from the recent cold snap. Oh well, it's the thought that counts! We walked around and fed the "starving" ducks instead. The above pic was snapped just before "lift off" or lift down, whichever. =P

 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment