Friday, October 5, 2012

Pins I'm lovin


 
 
Hi, my name is Stephanie,
and I'm a pin-aholic. ^_^
 
 
Pinterest is the website I've waited for my whole life. My husband loves it b/c now I'm not spending as much money on magazines, and I don't have clippings scattered all over the place for my "ideas." Don't get me wrong, I still have my "dream book", a binder with all my house sketches, ideas, pictures, and crafts... but this website is just phenomenal. I've been trying to give more control for my pins, and actually DOING the pins I've saved rather than just pinning everything and letting them sit. Here are a few pins I'm super excited about this month, either for my October "to do" list or just an exciting find!
 
 
Cute Fall Things:
 
 
 
How to keep your pumpkins longer! =) from myscienceproject
 
 
 
Make a paper bag pumpkin (how country-esque, love it) from Someday Crafts
 
 
Good To Know Tips:
 
 

Homemade Hair Detangler from LifeLoveLarson's Blog
 
 
Love Actually has some adorable Date Night Ideas. It's harder for me to think about dates when it's getting colder, and I get tired easy of the default dinner&movie thing ;)
 
 
Food & Drinks To Try:
 
 

Betty Crocker's Mini Chicken Pot Pies... HELLO! so cute and perfect for a fall get-together too!
 
 
Nutmeg Nanny's (how cute is that blog name?) delicious Honey crisp Apple Sangria...
fall, in a nice toxicated glass!!!! ;)
 
 
 
What are some of your favorite pins this month? Anything you've already done for the fall season that was pin-inspired? Let me know in a comment! I'd love to see what everyone is working on!
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment