Thursday, October 11, 2012

Answered Prayers!

Just a little over a week ago I had given a *6-months later* update on how life was back together as a family and in the 'civilian world'. In it I vented my frustrations of trying to find a full time steady job, since my husband had only a seasonal job that was weeks away from ending.

It must have been a wee bit of luck, because HE BECAME RECENTLY EMPLOYED AT A FULL TIME, FULL YEAR JOB!! EEK! =) SUCH a load off our minds, and chests. Monday is day 1! A few nerves are starting to show but I think he'll do fine! It's something he loves and is qualified for, it's what he's been working for a while now.

Over the weekend I tried to spoil him, we went out to dinner and then I treated him to a random breakfast. We went shopping and stocked up on hot-pockets ;)

The first few weeks are going to be hectic, as my job (slightly seasonal as well) is winding down for the year but his is just starting...we're on the same shift. So getting Sammy to preschool might be a hassle but we'll figure something out! I didn't want to turn in a 2 week notice yet, I'll give it this first week of my hubby's new job to see how it clashes. I love the company I work for and have a lot of respect for all of my coworkers so I don't want to put them on hold just because of me.

We are so excited to start this new chapter in our lives. Hopefully we can sleep a little easier now!

No comments:

Post a Comment