Monday, October 15, 2012

Meatless Monday

At the beginning of this year, I had gone meatless monday myself (actually, I did both Monday & Thursday). It was sort of a new years resolution. Lo and behold, like many others, I fell off my resolution wagon around March-April--when the hubby came home there were so many other changes/things to get use to and meatless dinners was not okay with him.

Thankfully, this past week we had a really good heart-to-heart. He said if it's important to me, he'll support it. And he'll try the things I make, but he will most likely throw some grilled chicken on it ;) So I'll take it. Being able to compromise is a necessary talent for marriage.

So tune in next Monday, for my new vegetarian recipe! For more information on what meatless monday is, check out http://www.meatlessmonday.com/ where you can pledge your family or yourself, learn recipes/how to make the change! Let me know if you partake in a meatless day/meal each week!

No comments:

Post a Comment