Monday, July 2, 2012

June Faves (list)

My favorite things from JUNE 2012:

---favorite book:


Yes, I gave in to this reading frenzy. Read 1 book a week during June. It was more than I expected, and if you're a somewhat open individual, I highly suggest you read it! Check it out *HERE* on amazon. It is about 12+ (each book) at stores like Walmart.


---favorite hair product:
Hast_Placenta: Henna 'n' Placenta deep conditioning treatment. For about a buck (give or take some change) you can get a packet with more than enough conditioner, even for those with long hair. It does NOT smell unpleasant, and I was literally blown away at how my hair felt after. We live where there is well water, and combine that with every few months of hair color and summer sun= very brittle curly hair. It was such a pleasant surprise, and I will be using this monthly!


---favorite "find":

This month we went to Metamora, OH's 120-mile-yard/barn sale. I only spent $25 all day, and sometime in there I picked these little cuties up for only $2 each!


---favorite funny:



---favorite drink:

Amaretto Sour

Ingredients:
1 1/2 oz Amaretto
3 oz Sour mix
1 maraschino cherry

Mixing instructions:

Shake and strain. Garnish with a cherry. I love to pour a splash of the cherry "juice" into it, since I'm not a fan of eating maraschino cherries.


---favorite moment:
Becoming closer to my husband. This month has opened up so many doors for us. We have bonded deeply in a way we haven't done in years. And I haven't ever been as hopeful as I am now.




No comments:

Post a Comment