Sunday, July 8, 2012

POPsicles!




I hadn't realized it...but I had never before made popsicles with my son. At age 3, I felt guilty for him missing out on this! The dollar tree has simple little popsicle molds this summer. So I grabbed it & gathered some of our favorite juice!

(no dollar tree? want to save even more? *click here* to see the DIY on how to use dixie cups for this!)

other great fillers:
-pudding
-yogurt
-blended/pureed fruit

Make sure to either do this outside, or lay down newspaper (a few layers, not just 1 sheet) to absorb spills (see above photo, haha). I thought I would try to use the MIO water additive... it was a bust. The flavor ended up sinking to the bottom. Kind of turned out cool looking, but the one end was flavored and too sour for my liking. Have your camera handy to capture some sweet summer memories!! Enjoy your sunday! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment