Thursday, July 5, 2012

4+ years of love


Today is our 4th year wedding anniversary. But for over 7 years I have
shared my life with this man. He has been with me thru my ups and the dark
downs. And I, with his. Sometimes when the going's gotten rough a few friends
have shaken their heads, calling me stubbornly stupid even, for sticking with it.
But marriage isn't just something you wake up one day and say "oh, I'm going to
throw this away." If something's worth fighting for, you will find a way. We have
realized we are not perfect, but we will work to be perfect together. "In sickness
and in health..." When people come down with the flu, they seek to heal their
bodies. Same should be with marriage, if something is ailing, work together
to make it right again. Until you are whole-one. I am so hopeful, and so
thankful to have such an honest, hardworking, and loving husband.
If anyone is reading this and has gone thru hard times in their
marriage...don't loose faith. If they want to get thru it with
you, find a way. Because after the terrible storm that
thunders on and on at night, the sunrise after is
one of the most beautiful things to behold.




No comments:

Post a Comment