Saturday, March 17, 2012

Week Wrapup & Future Projects

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY! AHHH, glorious Saturday! I cannot believe we are expected to reach temperatures of 70+ today in MI. This week has been successful, I'm almost done with the projects for Sammy's party, today I should finish up the few things for hubby's homecoming, along with crafts for my photographer friend & her easter sessions (pics later). I'm becoming more excited & nervous for the homecoming. Excited because, well, it will be so nice to be together as a family again. Nervous because my husband & I have a lot of work for us cut out in our marriage, and hopefully not having miles seperating us will make things easier. I'm also nervous because over 4 years of a guaranteed paycheck are coming to an end, and the "civilian life" scares the heck out of me, I know these next few months are NOT going to be easy in that aspect. But I must have faith.

FUTURE PROJECTS:
-Egg Carton Wreath for Easter & Various Easter crafts
-Washer Ribbon Necklace *link here*
-Bunny Masks (be on the lookout for a post soon)
-Wrapup of train party decor
-Making more blog friends!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'm going to enjoy another cup of coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment