Thursday, March 1, 2012

What a week & Month!

Of course, the news that my husband is finally coming home from serving in the United States Marine Corps comes during a week I am busy. I don't mind at all, just feel bad for those who now have to deal with my spacey-ness as I think about how much I need to get done before he's home. Next month is not only Easter but my sons 3rd birthday, and the FIRST birthday he's been able to celebrate with family. We use to live in NC, 800+ miles away from our current MI residence. I'll explain the situation of being away from my husband in a different post.

--CURRENT CRAFT PROJECTS--
~Homecoming banners for M (1 sheet style with paint, 1 bunting type for inside)
~Sammy's party Invitations
~21 question album (link here)
~Various Train-Theme Decor
~Spring Wreaths =) I LOVE spring.

Thursdays are vegetarian days. I'm having a friend over, and we'll be making bean tacos. My mouth is already watering!

No comments:

Post a Comment